• Achieve agreed upon sales targets within schedule.
• Coordinate with internal divisions to meet customer requirements, provide technical advice and troubleshoot issues.
• Enhance and develop customer base and products.
• Prepare accurate sales forecasts and detailed customer, market and competitor information.
• Perform duties as assigned by Section Manager and GM of Sales and Marketing.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Science (Chemistry), Polymers and Plastics, Organic or Inorganic Chemistry, or other related fields.
• Proven experience in Sales, Marketing or R&D in Chemical industry at least 2 years’ experience (Plastic and plastic additive experience is highly preferable).
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Fast learner and passion for sales.
• Ability to work under strict deadlines and pressure.
• Open-minded and determined attitude.
• Excellent command in written and spoken English skills (TOEIC required 550 score).
Work Location : Bangkok
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English along with your current package & expected package and recent photo to email@example.com
Sawan Artpukpung (Wan) : Assistant HR Manager
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org