For Local Sales
1. Receiving and Processing local purchase orders, quotation and all related documents of Sales and Marketing Department.
2. Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
3. Monitoring and managing all concerns related to shipment activities (delivery schedule, Inventory stock , expediting orders through internal liaison etc.) to ensure a smooth process.
4. Contacting customers to answer queries, order confirmation, billing and checking schedule and collecting payment documents to submit to the Finance and Accounting Division.
For International Sales/Export
5. Assisting Section Manager/Asst. Sec. Manager to
a) Prepare for exporting documents as per customer’s requirements e.g. certificate of origin, forms for customs clearance, sales contracts, proforma invoice for payments, and if any.
b) Arrange shipment including sample goods for on-time delivery to collaborate with factory, and communicate with bank, shipping agent, freight forwarder, courier service provider, transport company and insurance company.
c) Monitor all shipments to communicate with customers to provide all neseceary information.
d) Compare all charges related to export shipments such as air-courier, freight rate, inland transportation, insurance coverage and custom clearance service fee.
e) Verify all incurred charges to forward them for payment to the Finance and Accounting Division and summarize the all expenses for each shipment.
1. Organizing and storing of all information and documents related to Sales and Marketing Department using office filing system.
2. Understanding and acting toward the company and divisional targets.
3. Handling all customers’ requests as customer service window.
4. Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
5. Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
6. Submit weekly reports to the Supervisor (General Manager – Sale & Marketing).
7. Follow and monitor ISO, PL Law, Risk Management and other relevant management systems).
8. Perform duties as assigned by the GM of Sales and Marketing.
1. High vocational Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar preferred.
2. Proven experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
3. Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
4. Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
5. A team player with high level of dedication.
6. Ability to work under strict deadlines and pressure.
7. Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
8. Excellent command in written and spoken English skills.
Sawan Artpukpung (Wan) : Assistant HR Manager
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org